Thursday 31 March 2011

Mum's the word.....

Good afternoon all...it is still very windy here, but this afternoon I have another card it's Team A's first challenge over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge blog.  This week it's Lisa's turn to choose the challenge.... and with Mothers day here in the UK on Sunday 3rd April the challenge is....
MUM'S THE WORD

It doesn't have to be a Mothers day card - but any project for or about Mum. 
So here is my card using 
Sarah's fabby bright flowered paper, 
I love it and I'm sure you will see it again on my blog...


I have used my MS butterfly punch and have raised with 3d pads


Added some ribbon and glitter and a few peal gems


My Mum sentiment is a hand letter punch that I have not used before



Hope you will join in with the challenge this week...... 
and don't forget you still have time to enter our GREEN themed challenge from last week!

Jo xxx

12 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Loving this paper love the brightness it looks fab and the added detail just lovely! Chanelle xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love this flowery paper hun, even tho I don't like green this is gorgeous!
Hope your ok hugs shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

OOH i love that green paper Jo - so fresh and springlike.. perfect for a mothers day card .. and the little butterflies are adorable
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super Jo, WOW you are Mum Carded out. Its so sweet and bright, Love Hazelxoxo

Liz McGuire, said...

Bright and fresh...gorgeous,

Liz x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Jo, the colours are gorgeous and the butterflies go so well with the flowers. Love the design too.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Jo...I so love the colour you have used hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

O wow Jo, this is so elegant, love those pretty butterflies and such lovely paper xxx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
What a gorgeous fresh and zingy card. Love the butterflies, the dp. the colours are fab.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

Berry said...

What a cute crreation Jo I just lov those bright zingy papers! hugs Rebekah xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

How lovely - so springy, and fresh!
Thanks
Rachel and Angela
Rainbow Studio's
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...