Wednesday 23 March 2011

LOTV..... Bunnies

Evening all.....another card from me...I know 4 posts today...., but will be back on DT cards tomorrow....So here is another cutie I love these bunnies.... not sure if I will personalise this for an engagement, wedding, anniversary or a I love you card, could possible pass as a mother's day card, oh well will decided soon...


I have coloured with promarkers


Flowers are from Wild Orchid


Papers are Nitwits


Ribbon and gems from stash

Love Jo xxx

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Totally adorable hun...and those flowers are gorgeous too..

hugs Vicky xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, as cute as cute can be! You are certainly on a roll with these LOTV cards. Each one more gorgeous than the other!

Liz x

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe the cards you've made today!!!! They are all so GORGEOUS!!! Your photos are lovely too Jo. xx

Wishcraft said...

It's gorgeous Jo! Super sweet image and love the pretty papers and flowers :o) Lisa x

Claire said...

Aww how cute are those bunnies? Adorable card hun. Hugs, Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card love the cute bunnies,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How sweet Jo!! Love the bunnies!! Such perfect coloring!! Beautiful design!!
hugs,
Chris

Chrissy said...

Hi! Jo, this is sooo cute, I love those wee bunnies, and you have coloured them, beautifully.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
OMG too adorable for words lol. Another simply gorgeous card. Love the image, the dps, the edge punch looks fab, those flowers are just gorgeous. As always a perfect job with the colouring.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Jess Willison said...

Oh aren't they cute! I just want to snuggle them! Fantastic card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...