Wednesday 23 March 2011

WOYWW......

Well its another WOYWW today... I didn't mange to get around you all last week so I do hope I can visit more this week....well my desk is creative today lots of stuff everywhere... or should I say a productive desk? Anyway here are some pics of my desk at 5.30 this morning...


I know I have enough scraps but yes again I have been printing off some lovely papers....
I also have a LOTV card in the making with some already made will on my blog this week
and a tidy pile of sticky tape bits and a few sheets of gems, a corner punch and a pink ink pad


A creative mess I call this lots of bits of ribbons 
and flowers and a few coloured LOTV images


Messy paper corner and 2 of my favourite MS border punches


A closer look at some of my cards, gems and 
lace from Wild Orchid that was in my parcel last week
 Will be posting some cards later today!
Hope you can join in too over at Julia's Stampin Ground...
Jo xxx

18 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Looks like you are a real busy bee Joe!! Lots going on and some wonderful cards on show!! Love it Chanelle xxx

Spyder said...

oh love your desk, you've been so creatively busy! Your cards are fabulous, all soft and girly!!
have a great day Happy woyww
(Lyn)

Victoria said...

gorgeous cards enjoy the nec maybe i will bump into you x

Kate said...

All pastel deliciousness and beautiful cards!

** Kate **

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Those cards are so pretty and springlike. They just suit the lovely sunshine today. Thank you for taking the time to visit me and leave your kind comment.

Berry said...

Everything looks so pretty here! I love the cards you have been making, I'm running low on my wild orhids lace too! Hugs Rebekah xx 57

Karen said...

You certainly look as though you have been busy Jo as all those cards are stunning,they are gorgeous :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #11

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards, and very crafty work space, loving that lace!
Cathy xx

Lionelsa said...

Lovely cards.
Happy WOYWW! # 77

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Looks both very productive and creative! Fantastic. :)

Sarah said...

Hope you were getting up and not going to bed - but I cannot talk either. Lovely busy place and wonderful cards!
Thanks for sharing today, enjoy yourself...


Sasa at 12 (Sarah)

http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lots going on Jo, love the cards that you've made, even your scraps are tidy! Lovely printed papers, my printer is OK but not great so digital never looks really nice for me.

Hugs
Brenda 84

alexa said...

These are very pretty cards! But - 5.30 a.m.: are you sane? :)

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous selection of cards and i've had a good snoop round your pile of pink lovelyness!!
Hugs Mrs A. #54

fairy thoughts said...

i'm not surprised you dont sleep that is a big pile of cards you have to finish and very pretty they are too.
thanks for sharing
janet

The Crafty Elf said...

Your cards are so pretty and such wonderful colours! TFS

okienurse said...

Your desk looks very creative today! Awesome is a word that comes to mind. beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

SDCrafts said...

Here at last...gorgeous photography & projects Jo - be proud!

Been poorly so short & sweet this week
Shirl #38 again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...