Wednesday 23 March 2011

LOTV....garden shed

Third post for today, oh my 2 days in a row with several posts... I am on a roll, well this afternoon I thought I'd share this cutie... as I said yesterday I must use my LOTV's before I get more on Saturday hence the lots of posts in a day,hehe...

I love this cute bear in the garden shed, think it is shows the beginning of spring/summer opening up the garden shed ready for the season....not sure who I will send this card too yet, but can be either male or female card don't you think? Will be someone's birthday card or possibly a retirement card...


I have coloured with my promarkers



Paper is from Nitwits and ribbon is from stash....
and a few gems


I would love to enter the following challenges:

Wags n Whiskers - Spring Creation
Lets ink it up - Die cute/punches
Creative Cottage - Spring has sprung


Love Jo xxx

14 comments:

Jill said...

Jo I just love this LOTV image, think that is going straight on my wish list! Gorgeous card! Jill x

Donna said...

Incredibly sweet card! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this week :) Donna x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabby card Jo and yes just where I need to be getting stuff out to tidy the garden. Shame I had to work today as it's glorious at the moment.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, another fantastic card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Chrissy said...

What a cutie and great colouring.Love that mesh under the ribbon.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Such a cute card! I love that stamp, its adorable. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Vicky said...

Another fabulous creation...and perfect colouring too hunni...

hugs Vicky xx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Yet another Fantastic card. Loving the image, colours, dp's, little pearls. Fantastic job with the promarkers.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Fliss said...

Another gorgeous card Jo and such a cute image.
Thanks for playing at LIIU die cuts/punches challenge and good luck!
x

coops said...

stunning card jo.i love the fab lotv image and gorgeous papers and design.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Love your image. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
Hugs :o)

Cazro said...

The LOTV stamp is fab. A lovely card to welcome spring. Thanks for playing at LIIU, hope to see you again. Caz

oheidia said...

Really a nice card and i love your fab colouring!

Thanks for joining our garden theme at pfp:=)

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
Alicia xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...