Wednesday 23 March 2011

LOTV.... Birthday Cake

Second post today....well now you have seem my "creative" desk, lol, I am now sharing some of my cards that I have made in a few posts again today that will be scheduled throughout today!  First up is another LOTV that I have stamped up, I love this cute image with the Birthday cake! Not sure if I like the paper I have put with the image but here it is...


The papers are from Nitwits, flowers and lace are Wild Orchid Crafts


Coloured with my promarkers....


Sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments....

I would also love to enter the following challenges:
Stamp something - Something sweet
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Happy Birthday
Paper Take Weekly - It's a Mom thing, or Just Be Girly

Love Jo xxx

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Jo,I think the papers are really pretty. I love that big sentiment..lovely colouring,very pretty lace.Great card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Jo - your colouring is just perfect on this lovely LOTV image. Hugs, Claire x

Jess Willison said...

Super cute! What an adorable image!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jo love the image and the flowers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...