Wednesday 16 March 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge....

OK now you have all seen the state of my work desk this morning (hold my head in shame) on previous post....This week I am happy as I'm doing a GDT spot over at ABC Christmas Challenge..... because Gerda over at Stamp Fairy has created a fab image for today's challenge, in which there is a Sketch to follow and 

F is for FREEBIE..... 
So I hope you call grab the image and join in and make a Christmas card!



I have coloured with Promarkers...
Papers are digis from my stash that I printed 
back last year so will have to do some hunting..


Of course nesties have been used and the glitter glue, well it is a Christmas Card
but I don't need much encouragement to use glitter lol!



Its Carissa turn this time to host the challenge and she has draw a fabby Sketch for us to follow....

 
And Gerda the owner and illustrator of Stamp Fairy



New Digi image as a Freebie as ABC's Challenge  F for Freebie!
Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

Jill said...

Lovely freebie Jo! Your desk is only a mess because you are busy and that is fine!! We are crafters not tidy-uppers! Jill x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card loving the papers, design and of course that image is super cute.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Berry said...

What a cute xmas card! I'm so unorganised with any cards for xmas lol! hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Jo you did an AWESOME job! thank you soooooo much for guest designing for us at the ABC Christmas challenge! loveeeeee your card soooo colourful! hugs Samantha :0)

Carissa said...

Jo, your card is wonderful. Thanks for joining us as a GD on the ABC Christmas challenge. Hugs, Carissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...