Thursday 3 March 2011

LOTV Baby Boy Card

Third post today..... must be having withdraws from crafting... roll on 6 pm tonight when I'm home and crafting.... hope you are all having a good day, I'm probably busy in the office right as I've scheduled this post for 2pm..... and lunch has finished so probably tired too.... but just thought I'd keep you entertained (I hope) I'd share a cute baby LOTV stamp... I made this card for a friend who has just had a baby boy..... wanted to keep it clean and simple so here it is...


Stamp is from LOTV, Ribbon and papers from stash


Coloured with promakers, MS border punch and some white ribbon
Good old square nestie and circulars


Card stamped on is from Paper Mill Direct, Linen


The sentiment I made on my pc

 

Hope my friends received it and likes it....


Love Jo xxx

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is so sweet Jo, Ohh gonna have to get me some linen effect paper it looks lush, Hazelxoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on your new DT. Loving your baby cards, this one is so cute as is the Fizzy Moon below. Marianne x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Jo, simple, maybe but effective, definitely. Love it.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Claire said...

This is a fab baby card Jo - lovely image. Hugs, Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jo,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Wow Jo, three posts in a day.. you've been busy. I love this card, the baby image is so cute and I love that linen paper, its beautiful xxx

Vicky said...

I love it Jo! Sweet image, fab dp's and I love the CAS look ~ just perfect :o)

I had a good day back at work ~ but sooooo tired lol!

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

It's so cute - great image and really clean and simple, but very effective.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jo this is just so delightful, that image is beautiful so is the design I love it and I am certain your friend will as well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Jo.xxx

Tammy L said...

can I just say how much I love your work! This card is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...