Wednesday 2 March 2011

Fizzy Moon Baby.....

Morning all, yes had my botox yesterday so suffering today.... had more injections in my face than I was expecting and I have splints to wear on my wrists and hands....oh the joy.......and to top it off I have a check up at the dentist and so does hubby, I do hope no work is needed.....

There is nothing to show today on my desk as it's tidy, but I do have another Fizzy Moon Baby Card to share today....


I've coloured with my promarkers


Used my circular and oval nesties


and a piece of ribbon


Sentiment is also with the Fizzy Moon image


Love Jo xxx

11 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely love that image Jo, gorgeous little card! Ouch ouch just thinking of those injections makes my toes curl!! Hope you feel better soon! Jill x

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues card hun really beautiful adore the layout hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

mrsk06 said...

oh Jo your def in the wars chick i hope you feel better soon and keep your chin up lass and btw your card is soo adorable its gorgeous! Hugz xx

Mandy said...

Hi Jo,
Oh that sounds so painful I can just about manage a blood test...Hope you don't have to much more pain...I so love these cute images have mine on order should get them at the weekend,so hope to have a play...Your card is beautiful,great colouring...
Mandy x

Claire Phillips said...

Fab card Jo - what a lovely image and great colouring....Cheers Claire x

Claire said...

Fab card hun - love the image and the baby blue colour tones - gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

So cute Jo, love the CAS design :) Donna x

Faye said...

Jo, I think this is a gorgeous, gorgeous card. Hope the dentist went ok. xxx

Carissa said...

This is so sweet. Absolutly gorgeous card. Hugs, Carissa

Berry said...

This is really so sweet Jo, that image is fab and great colouring hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Awww your Fizzy Moon cards are adorable, love the clean cuts here. so pretty xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...