Thursday 3 March 2011

Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.....

Second post for today, if you are looking for my Violet Crafty Sentiments post it's the next one down.....

As some of you already know I am mad and love crafting that it is becoming an obsession of mine where I get withdrawals.... Well back in January I did a GDT for Sarah Hurley's challenge blog...  and I'm pleased as punch that I am one of the newest members of Sarah's Design Team, we all have different styles and Sarah has lots on new things planned for us.....



Here is the list of my new teamies...
I'm off to have a nose around their blogs later today...



We will be joining the existing DT members Lisa, Claire, Amanda, Melly, Patsi and Ev
next week so watch this space....

Jo xxx

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Golly me you are a clever peep. Well Done Love Hxx

Doreen said...

Well done Jo, well deserved.xxx

Unknown said...

Woo hoo congrats on this fab news Jo.. well done :) Hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant news Jo I am so thrilled to hear this wonderful news well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Axa said...

Congrats Jo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...