Sunday 27 March 2011

Pastels & Pink...

Happy Sunday all, what a lovely day I did have this post scheduled as I knew I was out with Hubby today but I'm stupid had the date wrong, was scheduled for tomorrow....so a late-ish post! 

So it is another challenge over at OSAAT and our challenge this week is......

 "Mother's Day/or Babies"

I have been very lucky this week to have a cutie to work with from Kelley's Kids.... 


I just had to go all soft pastels and pink with this one....I love this image!!!!!


Coloured with promarkers


Papers and ribbon are from stash


I may give this to my mum as a Mother's day but do like it as a birthday card too...so not sure yet!

I would love to enter the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away  -  For Mom or a Special Lady 
Crafty Emma - Die Cut Crazy
Send a Smile for Kids - Birthday Girl
Totally Gorjuss -  Spring Has Sprung 


We have two sponsors this week so we will have two Random Winners.....



Love Jo xxx

22 comments:

Bonna Kelley said...

This is so adorable! I just love it. I am so tickled you choose a Kelley Kid, Thank you so much!!

Bonna

Vicky said...

Another fabulous card hun...that image is so cute bless...

hugs Vicky xx

Josephine said...

So pretty, Jo!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is just gorgeous hun, love the image she is a cutie!!

Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Marjo said...

A cutie patootie for sure!

Xoxo Marjo

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute Jo! Love the pastel colours of the paper too. xx

Sam said...

This is adorable Jo. Well done you.
Sam xx

Chrissy said...

Such a cutie. Love how you popped her head on dimensionals, looks fabulous. Great colours too.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty Love it Jo, What sweet colours and an adorable image, Love Hazelxx

Berry said...

What acute card Jo! Hope you had a nice day with hubby I tried txting you sat but my phone wouldn't send will check I've got your number down coorectly! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jill said...

Aoooo sweet Jo! Jillx

Unknown said...

O wow Jo, this is so sweet, love the pastel colours of your card xxx

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful and love the pretty colours! Chanelle xx

Sarah said...

Jo your card is so sweet! Very cute.
Hugs
Sarah

Love crafts forever said...

Love what you did with this image, and pretty L/O.
Hugs Nataliya.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Jo...Love the image so sweet and your lovely pastel colours and papers are gorgeous....
Mandy x

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Jo and brilliant colours you have used! Thanks for sharing with us at CES this week...good luck :) Donna x

Sharon said...

Your card is just gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for joining us at the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge.

Liz said...

THANKS FOR JOINING IN CYDA WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL PROJECT AND GOOD LUCK

LIZ XX

Sarah said...

Awww, such an adorable card Jo, I love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Mother's Day/ for a Special Lady challenge, good luck xxx

WendyP said...

what a great card. thanks for joining the challenge over at Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge blog

Milliesmarvels said...

This is so cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
Jane
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...