Tuesday 22 March 2011

Less Is More....LOTV

Second post today.... need to use these LOTV stamps so I though I'd join in over at Less is More challenges...this weeks challenge is Masculine so I have used one of my LOTV's that I have inked up, this is the cute little Rugby boy.... so a lot of white with a little pattern paper I do hope this is ok to enter the challenge with...


I have coloured with my Promakrers


I have added a little dotty ribbon and 
my MS zig zag border punch and a few gems...


I like this card, bright and fresh, didn't really have to add the gems, will try better next time!

So I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Less is More - Masculine

Love JO xxx

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

Great little guy card

Kathyk

Suze Bain said...

Super card, great colouring.

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely Jo - so clean and fresh looking. These images are so lovely. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Jo this is super stunning, What a great card and just right, Hope you are having a great week Hazelxoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

He is a fab little chappie hun, love the colours you have used just perfect for him!
hugs shell xx
hope your feeling ok hun xx

Mandi said...

Super car
Strictly speaking it;s probably slightly too intricate for CAS. but its FAB nonetheless
Thanks so much for joining us
Do hope to see you again
mandi
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Love it Jo, perfect for a male card. x

Claire said...

Its a fab card - I adore these LOTV images - perfect card for any male. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissie said...

This is a super card Jo, I love it!
Thanks for a great submission!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Seafield Jo said...

This is a great card Jo , fabulous colouring. Jo x

Jacq said...

Another FABULOUS card Jo!
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Aileen said...

Great card Jo. Love your colours and your background papers to your image. x

Susan said...

Jo, this is a simply adorable image!! Cute, cute card!

Handmade with Love said...

Really cute image and fabulously coloured too! Tracey x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...