Thursday 10 March 2011

Flowers.....

An evening post from me..... it's my first week as part of Sarah Hurley's design team.... and this week's challenge has been chosen by Sara herself.... and she has chosen.......


Flowers 


Sarah said "spring is springing and flowers are popping up all over the place making it look bright and cheery again so hopefully you will have lots of inspiration!"


So here is my card using Sarah's blue butterfly paper 



also a lot of gems....


My MS border punch


and ribbon & glitter


 my Marianne' Creatable die Flower....

So come on over and join in with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog







5 comments:

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Jo and that flower is beautiful hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Jo!! Can't believe what you've made with just papers, dies and punches! Fabulous! xx

Unknown said...

Wow Jo, this is so elegant, love the die cuts xx

Jill said...

Love that card Jo, that die cut flower is gorgeous! Jill x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Jo what fabulous papers and I love the use of the die cut circle and the flower.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...