Sunday 6 March 2011

Gone Fishin'

Happy Sunday all..... over at OSSAT our challenge today is.....

USE A CHARM

So today I decided to make a male birthday card, I do find these hard to do as I agree with my friend Shell, no flowers, pretty embellis, pink or glitter..... men are so plain and boring! Anyway on with my card, I have been very lucky this week to have an image by Stitchy Bear and I love this Male Fishin' Digi Called "The Big One"... 


I have coloured with my promarkers
Some old stars from my stash box to add a little bling 


and I did add some glitter
The charm is had in a pack of 6 for a £1... so 3 types of embellies

I would love to enter the following challenges...


Aly's Sunday Challenge  - Anything goes

Card Cupids - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes -  Stripes

Please come and join us over at OSAAT!
Love Jo xxx

17 comments:

Josephine said...

Great male card. Love that charm! I agree, they're so hard! The first company that comes out with a range of male embellishments that can be used 'generally' like flowers or butterflies on ladies' cards, is going to make a fortune!

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Jo.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Jo this is so sweet, Love that image and your colouring is great, Hazelxoxo

Jayne said...

This is cool Jo....a great 'Man' card with the perfect charm!

Love crafts forever said...

I love that image!!!!!! And your charm are so cute.
Hugs Nataliya.

Anonymous said...

A perfect male card Jo!! Absolutely love it! xx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card Jo and I just love this image and gorgeous dp's :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Marjo said...

Hi Jo,

This card makes me smile, I love it! Fantabulous design.

Bunches of hugs, Marjo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I like making men's cards sometimes for a change but they can be a challenge. This is a great image and love the charm. Marianne x

Deb said...

oh he is so awesome what a great guy card and a super fish charm-love it
Debs
xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what great mans card Jo, love that image.
luv
Debby

Choccy said...

Such a stunning card Jo.
I do love that image and it looks perfect with the charm you added.
Choccy xx

Sharon Basel said...

What a fun card! Love it!
Sharon :)

pickle said...

He he what a great image and you have made a fab card with him
Kerry x

Berry said...

This is a greta card Jo the striped paper is perfect and fab little embellies too! hugs rebekah xx

Unknown said...

This is so fun, love your charm and the colous of your papers are gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Jo, that is a perfect male card, I love it, but its so hard not to put embellies on isn't it? lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...