Friday 25 March 2011

Fairy Grace, Playing again....

For Crafty Sentiment Blog Hop Click HERE

Good afternoon......second post of the day again, well I have been playing this week with some of my LOTV stamps and some Digi Stamp Boutique images too, so I thought I'd share another card I've made with Digi Stamp Boutique's Fairy Grace..


I love cute Fairy Grace, she is so sweet and makes me smile!


Flowers and Lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts


Sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments
Papers and gems from Stash


I would love to enter Fairy Grace into the following challenges:
Digi Stamp Boutique - March competition


Fairy Grace


Love JO xxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Jo, I love your flowers and papers, they are really pretty xxx

angelwhispers said...

She looks so adorable and what a fab sentiment just love it! Chanelle xxx

Jess Willison said...

Isn't that little fairy just adorable! What a great card Jo!

Claire Phillips said...

She is so adorable - love your colours! Cheers Claire x

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Jo....such beautiful colours and fabby layout too hunni..

hugs Vicky xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, another gorgeous card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB this month. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous again Jo! xx

Rachael said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable!!!

Berry said...

Love these yummy ppaers and fab image! Hope your day at NEC was fab hugs Rebekah xx

Custom Playing Card Printing said...

Cards Pinochle..Lovely images...

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally and utterly gorgeous Jo. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp...Sally-Ann :o)

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Jo,
I love your sweet Fairy Grace card and I recently added her to my collection of digis from DigiStamp Boutique! She's a cutie and DSB was one of the very first stores I ever found to shop for my digi images!!

They have cute things and I really think you did a great job on this!!

Hugs,
Lis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...