Tuesday 22 March 2011

LOTV.....Inking up me stamps

Good morning everyone... I finally got round to inking and colouring some of my LOTV stamps that I purchased in November at the NEC.... yes I know I'm bad and I've had to use them as I am off to the NEC on Saturday so to purchase more I must use what I have lol....

So today's creation is a random card that I have made just because....


Coloured with Promakers


Papers are Nitwits, sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments


Flowers and lace are Wild Orchid


I would love to enter the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Happy Birthday with lots of Pearls
House of Gilli -  Pastel Colours with Bling
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Gingerloft  - Die Cuts or Punches
Let's Ink It Up -  Die Cuts or Punches
Sugar Creek Hollow  - Anything Goes 
Fairy Knoll - birthday or thank you


Hope everyone has a good day!
Love Jo xxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Jo! I've got about half a dozen of these stamps not inked up yet too! xx

angelwhispers said...

This is just beautiful Jo and the papers and elements are just so pretty!!! Mine are still uninked aswell but we still keep buying!! Love Chanelle xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jo,a fabulous image.xxx

Jill said...

Ha! Just love that image Jo, such a pretty card as always! Jill x

Cec said...

This is so pretty. I love the pinks and the fabulous lace. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Claire said...

Hi Jo, what a beautiful card, gorgeous delicate colours and the flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

ThePurplePlace said...

Jo - I simply ADORE your cards...they are all so cute and the images are all awesome!!

When I grown up into a fabulous card-maker, I will hope to be as good as YOU!!

Thanks for sharing you wonderful talent!! :)
Lis

Heide said...

What an adorable card. Sweet, sweet image and your flowers are just gorgeous! So glad you could join us at SCH. Hope to see more.
Hugs, Heide
SCH DT

Jacq said...

Wow Jo you've certainly been busy lol. I just love your cards, they're just amazing!
Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

Cazro said...

I love everything about this card, the flowers and colours are stunning. Hope to see you again at LIIU. Caz.

Michelle said...

Hi Jo

Really lovely card!

The flowers are so pretty.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Karen said...

Beautiful! THanks for joining us at House of Gilli! : )

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card Jo. I love that stamp and your papers and embellies look so pretty.
Thanks for playing at LIIU die cuts/punches challenge and good luck!
x

Gale said...

So cute.............What a great pout! Love the card. Thanks for sharing with us at GingerLoft Challenges! Gale :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...