Tuesday 8 March 2011

Willy Good Luck

Good afternoon second random post today.... I have a couple of cards that I've made so I thought I'd share today as have no DT work today..... so this afternoon is another cutie from StampFairy.com... he is called Willy Good Luck and thought he would make a nice best wishes/good luck card....


Willy is coloured with promarkers

Some ribbon and glitter from stash

Papers are the same as this morning from Summer Driggs




Come on over to Stamp Fairy and show us your wonderful creations 
using stamp fairy images and yes there are a few freebies on the site that you can use...

Love Jo xx

8 comments:

Vicky said...

How cute is this wee image! fab layout hun and great dp's too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Jo I love the papers & the image is so cute. The colours are gorgeous in this card

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to find images that are suitable for good luck cards Jo, so this is just perfect! Will definitely go and have a browse. Love the papers you've used and the little sentiment ticket. xx

pinky said...

Hiya Jo, love your little good luck creation, another little image I seem to have overlooked. Love your little violet card below too. Whatever you are on I need some:)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how cute and funny this image is Jo, he made me smile I think it is the look on his face, lol. I love it, and I also love those papers and your design it all looks super
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Willy is too cute, beautiful card love your papers and ribbon!!

Unknown said...

This is so fun, love that stamp and the papers are gorgeous xxx

Jess Willison said...

Jo - isn't he adorable! Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...