Friday 1 April 2011

Rainbows......

Oh my....totally forgot it's the first of the month today and I have 2 posts to share, totally distracted think I'm on another planet today so first up is our second challenge over at Just Tracy's and this month's challenge is...

RAINBOW

So here is my card that I should have posted this morning....


I love this cute stamp from LOTV, I have coloured with ProMarkers


Rainbow papers are from Summer Driggs


Ribbon and charm from stash


and of course some stickles




April is well known for its April showers, with bursting sunshine moments, and this mix always seems to bring out the gorgeous mirage of rainbows....As a great Coincidence the Prize of this months challenge is bought to us by none other than The Rainbow Studios girls, Rachel and Angela.  They are a new Clear Stamp Manufacturing and design team in the UK and we wish them the best of luck in their new venture.  If you like Twee and twirly there the stamps for you!

Here is this months prize

Hope you join in with us....and you have a whole month to join in!

Love Jo xxx

12 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo! That LOTV image is definitely one my favs and you have coloured her brilliantly! Jill x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgeous Jo.. i love all those colours and the layout.. will check out the challenge
Lisa x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - I love all the bright RAINBOW colours. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

That is such a cute little image - really pretty rainbow papers too - fab card.

Vicky said...

Just adorable Jo...super cute image and fabulous colours too hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Mandy said...

Hi Jo,
Gorgeous card,I love all of your lovely papers and the super sweet LOTV image is just beautiful...
Mandy x

Claire Phillips said...

Gorgeous card - fabulous colour and such a cute image! Cheers Claire x

angelwhispers said...

Just love it the papers are just so beautiful and I love the image your colours are just perfect!! Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

Awww another colourful card, this is so pretty and such an adorable stamp xxx

Jacq said...

Hi Jo,
Another Gorgeous card! Love the image, and the rainbow of colours looks simply fab. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Hi Jo

I am so glad I popped onto your blog,the card is so beautiful and so much attention to detail.

Hugs
Tracy xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Cute card and fabulous layout.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...