Friday 4 March 2011

Cowboy Birthday......

Good afternoon all I hope you are all enjoying this Friday..... another scheduled post this afternoon as I'm obviously working away in the office..... but just though I'd share another male card that I have made.. the image is from Meljen's Designs which I had whilst on the Whimsy Digital Team, I think is fab for all those wannabe cowboys out there hehe...


Coloured with promarkers


Nesties, gems and stars from stash, papers I think Summer Driggs


Sentiment I made....

Love Jo xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great male card Jo, lovely colouring too

Chrissy said...

Awesome male card.Lovely colouring. Pooor little teddy....lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Fantastic card hun! love the cute image and your simple layout ~ just stunning sweetie :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Aww fab card Jo! Love the Nestie you've used and the little star brad - all ties in so well. xx

Kim Dellow said...

Super gorgeous Jo! Lovely card. Kim

Wishcraft said...

Great card :o) Fun image and love those papers. Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...