Wednesday 16 March 2011

Nurse Grace....

Third post for today....well first was my messy work desk.... second a Christmas card for ABC challenge  F for Freebies.....and here is another random card .... I've made using Digi Stamp Boutique image called Nurse Grace....


I have coloured with my promarkers

The papers are from Cupcake Card & Crafts called Shabby Beautiful


used my nesties, MS border punch, a little white ribbon and some gems..





I would love to enter...
Digi Stamp Boutique - March Creations

Love Jo xxx

9 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jo - love the Nurse Grace image. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, love Grace and those papers are fab. Very pretty card. Marianne x

Vicky said...

Wow Jo love this card hun! fab image and fabby dp's too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful Jo, love that cute image and those papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Berry said...

That image is so cute Jo and I just love those papers I keep admiring the cupcake card & craft papers and womdering if my hard drive can take any more!! I do love em though hugs Rebekah xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, another super cute card. Your image is coloured perfectly and I love the pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB this month. Hugs, Denise x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for the link to them, I may have to get them. Sue.x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Another stunner Jo...thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp again...Sally-Ann :o)

Emma said...

Another gorgeous card Jo.
Thank you for joining in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...