Tuesday 1 March 2011

Little Black Box.....

Happy 1st of March to you all.....St David's Day for us in Wales, yes Dydd Gwyl Dewi.... when I was young and in school we would dress in traditional welsh costume....celebrating the patron saint of Wales..... which is now celebrated by wearing a daffodli or a leek....

Today is also the day I have an hospital appointment.....I'm off to get my 12 week botox this afternoon so I know I will be sore for the next few days..... just in case you are wondering, yes it is medical not cosmetic, and I have it around my eyes, behind my ear, chin, jaw, neck and right shoulder......for my movement disorder...Well enough waffle...

It's our second monthly challenge over Cupcake Crafts and Papers.... and new papers to play with and they are called  Little Black Box, and this month's challenge is......you guessed it!

 Black and White

I made a few cards with these new papers, 
I wanted to just use the papers and a few embellishments..



For this card I have used one of my Marianne Creatable flower dies with a gem



Second card just papers, glitter and a piece of ribbon



Third Card ribbon and a slider and some gems....




Have a look a these fabby papers from the Black and White Collection....



Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

Bev said...

Jo these are all stunning. love them. xxx

Doreen said...

Ooh lovely Jo, Just goes to show what you can do with just paper. Hope your botox goes well.xxx

Claire said...

WOW these are all gorgeous - I love black and white cards, they always look stunning. Hugs, Claire x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...