Tuesday 29 March 2011

LOTV....Bear & Butterflies

Good morning all.....well I have some more LOTV cards to share today, yes I have gone mad, I have inked all my LOTV stamps and have been having a  play again!  I have gone all spring like, I think, lol! So here is my first card for today...


I love this cutie first time I've inked him 
and coloured with ProMarkers


These fabby papers are from Cupcake Card and Craft called 


I have added a few gems and ribbon



I would love to enter the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Grin and Bear it (use a bear)
Kaboodle Doodles - Spring has Sprung
Paper Playtime - 2W - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Spring


Love Jo xxx

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jo, gorgeous card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Jacq said...

Oh Jo this is just beyond gorgeous! Absolutely fabulous card. That little bear is uber cute lol love the little butterfly landing on his nose. Love those dp's and my fave colours too, the ribbon looks gorgeous and the layout is fab. As always perfect colouring.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Jo, the image is adorable.xxx

**Farrah** said...

Hiya Jo!
Great to have you joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!!
Your card is wonderful!! Great job with the image and all those polka dots look so fun!
Good luck!
Farrah

Tanya S said...

Oh this so cute.Love the color combo as well.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jo what an adorable image he is super cute and loving the bp a fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janis Lewis said...

How completely adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Lorie said...

This is such a cute card, Jo! Thanks for entering the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Lorie

Hempsukka said...

Lovely card! Cute image!

Marilyn said...

What a sweet card Jo & that is just the cutest image! I love his little glasses. Great layout, DP & colour palette!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

jojoscraps said...

Hi Jo
This is a really pretty card. Your colors and coloring are perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...