Monday 28 February 2011

A Critter Milk Carton.....

Hope everyone is doing well and are recovering from the weekend.... and it is Monday again and the last day of the month too..... Today's challenge over at StampFairy is...

 Anything But A Card

I couldn't decide what to make but I wanted to use this cute critter so I made a Milk Carton with a Critter tag.... maybe I could fill it with some chocolates and give it to hubby as he is such a big kiddy!


 Maybe I could fill it with mini eggs and it can be his Easter Choccys


The spotted paper is also from Stamp Fairy


I love this little critter as a tag....
Hope you can join us in this weeks challenge, 
Please pop on over to Stamp Fairy's Challenge Blog!

Jo xxx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jo.
luv
debby

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Adorable! My husband would love this filled with candy too!

Deanne :)

pinky said...

Jo its so gorgeous in the spotty papers, lovely idea:)

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous little tote to fill with candy Jo!! I agree this little critter is adorable as a tag and is perfect with your polka dotted milk carton!! Such a cute project!

Hugs'
Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...