Thursday 4 November 2010

Tangled Lights Reindeer.....

Thursday...... DT work for me today and I have a couple of posts today! Roll on the weekend NEC here we come, yay I really can't wait to pick up some goodies and I will post some pics to show you what I got.


Today firstly brings another challenge over at Delightful Challenges, I got it all mixed up this week :( I've used my image for next week....so will have to swamp my images around, but I was really tired when making my DT card, this weeks challenge is Stitching faux or real, so here it is....



I have used Tangled Lights Raindeer, coloured with my waterpens.


The paper is from Nitwits, I have printed directly on my card, MS border punch which now has broke :( 
not happy.... and some scraps of ribbon and some glitter glue.


 Here's a close up....


Look at these cute November new releases so sweet!

And there is a mini release too, some cute toppers
Christmas Toppers Set Two (colored)-christmas, toppers, gingerbread, elf, elves, penguin, winter, teddy, bear

And a Nativity.....
Child is Born Nativity Set (colored)-naitivity, child is born, christmas

Love Jo xxx

9 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable Jo! I love your coloring and the fibers you used on the side! Cute Cute Cute!
Hugs,
Lisa

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous card Jo, again a very sweet image and love the colour combo too,
hugs Vicky xx

Wendy Hall said...

Super cute Jo:)

Lisa said...

Your card is great stitching is perfect for this challenge "wink, wink"

Donna said...

What an adorable card! I love the little reindeer. Great job!

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

I love it, fabulous papers and this is another cute image from Wendy. Don't you just love it?? I do. :)) Great job with the card.;)

Hugs, Rosalien

Wanda said...

Great card.. soooo cute

Rachel said...

Oh how adorable Jo!! I love the paper you chose.
hugs,
Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...