Tuesday 30 November 2010

Let it snow, let it snow.....

Well it is snowing here in Wales.......Still off work,  I have a hospital appointment this afternoon in Cardiff I do hope I can get there as I'm really having a rough ride... I didn't get to post this card over the weekend end so to keep me occupied this morning I scheduling some posts!

There are some really cute snowmen over at Crafty Sentiments and Circular Sentiments and here another one of my Christmas Cards ready to be sent out soon.


I've gone for non traditional colours, I love purple...
and I do love these digi circular sentiments as I can resize them


I've coloured with my water pens and added some glitter


Snowflake punch and some pearl gems


and here's some pics of out of my window this morning...




Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jo, I love the image and the purple colours. We are snowed in at the moment haven't been able to get out now for three days and more fresh snow now.xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jo.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jo! Hope you got to your appointment. xx

pinky said...

Just gorgeous Jo, can't resist a wee snowman. Hope you got to your appointment ok.
Pinky

Annika said...

I hope you'll be feeling better very soon, Jo. You're really having a rough time, it seems. :(
It sure doesn't show on your cards though - stunning work. The purples looks so rich and gorgeous here.
Hugs
Annika

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...