Thursday 18 November 2010

Oh Baby It's Cold Outside......

It's time for a New Challenge over at Delightful Challenges........Our new challenge this week it is 

Baby it's Cold Outside
(Winter Weather)

Here's my card for this week I have used Skating Tango


I love my new creatable flower die sorry you will be seeing this way too much


The papers I will have to check I know they were a freebie download will have to update, I'm terrible for printing loads of papers off to admire and then can't remember where they are from I should put a sticky note on them!


I've coloured with my waterpens and added some glitter and a scrap of white ribbon


We have a wonderful sponsor this week,
Our very own DIGITAL DELIGHTS
A random Winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Digital Delights


I would love the enter some challenges today so I'm going for....
Crafts and me challenge – glitter
Stamp something challenge – November digi day
Secret crafter Saturday challenge – sparkle & shine

Love Jo xxx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo I love everything about this one.The Bp are fab as is the image. What is your flower die?? Simply gorgeous card.

Cec said...

Fabulous. I love how you positioned the image inside the sentiment. I love your colours and papers and that flower die is one I must have - so nice.
Hugs!
Cec

Lisa Foster said...

Jo this is GORGEOUS! Everything about it is totally PERFECT! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

This is fab Jo:) I love the sentiment with tango inside:)

downrightcrafty said...

What a lovely sparkly and shiny creation just perfect for our challenge at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps he would fit perfectly into the Winter Wonderland challenge too
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Jo another Stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

This is soooo sweet Jo, what a cutie birdie and the colours you used for your card are so pretty. Hugs xxx

Wishcraft said...

Aww so cute! Love the image, fab papers and flower too :o) Lisa x

PS. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Anita said...

Stunning! I love the flower with a button.

Donna said...

Adorable card! Love the image. I just got some new flower dies and I'm going to have to try them out! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, so cute - thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week :) Alex x

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Awsome, I love the background behind the image. Fantstic card.:)

Hugs, Rosalien

Lisa said...

OMG this card is tooo cute, I love it!!

Rachel said...

WOW!!! such a gorgeous card Jo!! love all the beautiful details.
hugs,
Rachel

crafty amy said...

What a cutie and I love that flower :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...