Saturday 6 November 2010

Back from NEC.......

I've just got in from the NEC and as promised here's the goodies that I got as I did say I'll show you, sorry a bit boring with a few essentials.....  Was so full today really busy but really enjoyed.  I was lucky enough to have some Christmas present money from my beloved and family as they never know what to get me!

Ok first up is some spellbinders

Next some creatables...

some MS punches

Some dies and and co-ordinating stamp, seen demo of some fab flowers

Up next is a selection of Distress Inks and applicator

Onto some glitter must have and some 6x6 envelopes

now stickles, pinflair glue and more glitter stuff and gloss...

went really mad at the LOTV stand, not going to say how many in total ;)

Create and craft goodie bags..


A new little scor buddy and some sizzix plates...

 essential sticky stuff, paper distresser, metal and a few cheap stamps

and finally some ribbon and buttons

Now off to mum's for a Chinese and hopefully time to play later, feel like a little girl at Christmas...
Back tomorrow with some more creations
Jo xxx

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow fantastic goodies Jo
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margreet said...

wow Jo, did you left anything for anybody else???????........so gorgeous.......ENJOY!!!!! your goodies!.....I'll go on Wednesday...in the Netherlands they call it KreaDoe.....
xxx Margreet

Vicky said...

OMG Jo did you leave anything for anybody else lol!. I'm sooooo green with envy I think I'm gonna explode! and all those scrummy LOTV Stamps yum yum. Enjoy your goodies and I cannot wait to see all your gorgeous creations,
hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

OH MY GOODNESS, what fabulous goodies!!!! Ever so slightly jealous! Enjoy them :o) Lisa x

Choccy said...

Ooooh how exciting !! You must of been a really good girl this year for Santa to bring you all those goodies :O)
Choccy xx

pinky said...

Oh my word Jo you are going to need another craft room for all this!! You have chosen well and can't wait to see what you create using them.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Wow Jo all those goodies .... well done you :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...