Friday 26 November 2010

Another LOTV Christmas Card

Good morning all.... another one of my LOTV stamps that I have inked up........ I do love this cute bunny and I have chosen non traditional colours again ....


I have coloured once again with my waterpens as I am no good with my promarkers I think it's more to do with my card, must purchase some card for alcohol based pens!!!!


I have used some papers that I downloaded ages ago from Shabby Princess I do love these papers!


I have added some glitter, layered and some ribbon and punched snowflakes finished off with some gems.


Love Jo xxx

8 comments:

pinky said...

Its pure gorgeousness Jo, love all the sparkle and the beautiful papers. Have a good weekend.
pinky

Lisa Foster said...

This is so cute, Jo!

I love your Christmas decor on your blog too! Adorable!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it, great sparkles & that bunnie is soooooo sweet!
hugs shell xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card and i love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so cute.
luv
Debby

pickle said...

Oh Jo this is absolutely adorable . I love how you have coloured the image.
Kerry x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so fun Jo, love all the glitter and such pretty papers too. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...