Tuesday 23 November 2010

LOTV Christmas Snowman Card...

Good morning all.... being playing again with another one of my LOTV stamps that I have inked up for the first time! I do love this cute Snowman and I have chosen tones of blue, I do love the soft pastel pale colours....


I have coloured once again with my waterpens as I am no good with my promarkers I think it's more to do with my card, must purchase some card for alcohol based pens!!!!

I have used some papers that I downloaded from Nitwits I do love these papers!


I have added some glitter, layered and some ribbon and punched snowflakes finished off with some gems.


Love Jo xxx

8 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun this is just gorgeous, love the colours they look great!

I had loads of problems with which paper to use when I started with my Promarkers, but the best one I have found is the super smooth card at Crafty Emma's Store!! The link is on my blog hun...hope this helps!
hugs shell xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jo this is gorgeous I adore that image and the bp look great I love this so much. Like Shell I also use the paper from Crafty Emma for my stamping it is perfect for Copics and promarkers as well as Prisma pencils.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

love the card Jo. I like my water colour pencils too lol
great colours gives the chilly feel to go with the image ..
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Jo, love colouring with my pencils and sansodor but with the promarkers the neenah paper is definitely the best. I got mine from Crafters Companion.
Pinky

Choccy said...

Stunning card Jo. Love the colours and that snowman is simply gorgeous.

Choccy xx

Doreen said...

This is a fabulous image and you have done it proud. I love this one.xxx

Gem said...

Jo this is so beautiful! Love the image and all the glitter :) X

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...