Friday 5 November 2010

Birthday Card & off to NEC tomorrow

Hey All, quick post today and I'm off to the NEC tomorrow, yay!!!! and to top it off I won a free ticket from Craftwork Cards.... thank you sooooo much!

So here's a quick card I made, not one of my best, but hey....


I love this cute image, I bought this a while back from Emma for charity - Air Ambulance... only £1.50 she had some new digis now... this is something close to my heart as air ambulance had to be called when my dad took ill on a caravan site in west Wales, shame he didn't make it.


I have coloured again with my water pens and a little glitter and a few gems...


I think the papers are Nitwits that I had printed off and had in my stash.


I would like to enter....
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy: Anything Goes


Have a good weekend all, Jo xxx

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh really love this hun,love that image,brilliant layout on this too,well done on your win too hun,and have fun at the NEC,hugs cheryl xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A fabulous card and congratulations on your win ,have a fab time at the NEC,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OHHHHHHHHHH so jealous I was ment to be going tomorrow but damn car needs fixing so that comes first
:0( so sad!!!!! But you enjoy yourself & think of me all board at home lolol xx
Gorgeous card hun Ronnie is one of my fav images used him lots & you have made one fabby card hun!
hugs shell xx

Wishcraft said...

I think it's a great card :o) Love the image and your colouring looks fab! Lisa x

pinky said...

Not your best lol Its totally gorgeous, beautifully coloured and perfect for that age group! Have a great time at the NEC lucky ducks.
Pinky

Brenda Brown said...

It's a fabulous card Jo, wonderful inking and colours and so well laid out.
Have fun tomorrow, will be thinking of you. I can't go, which is a shame, maybe next year.
Happy Bonfire Night.
Take care. Luv Brenda xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jo!, what a great image and papers too. Have a great time at the NEC, I'm green with envy lol!.
hugs Vicky xx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card, love that image and the papers are FAB!!

Hope you have a great time at the NEC, don't spend too much lol!

Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week!

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Fab man's card.Love the earthy colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...