Monday 1 November 2010

Christmas Cards.....

Well I am truly on my way to completing my Christmas Cards so I thought I'd share a few pics of some of the quick and easy ones. .


The images are from Pink Petticoat and the papers are Nitwits...


I am lucky to have a solid ink printer that can print on card, so decided instead of a white card I'd print off theses lovely nitwit designs straight onto my cardstock..... and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts!


And added a little ribbon and a few flowers here and there and of course some glitter!


Think they turned out ok......


Love this red it is really pretty paper


Love Jo xxx

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous cards Jo
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Annie said...

what a fabulous collection of festive fun cards you have, and such pretty papers to print too.
hugs, annie x

Angela Toucan said...

great cards

Donna said...

Adorable Christmas cards! I have to get on the ball and count what I have done. I might be behind and not even know it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous cards, Jo! Don't you just love the Nitwit papers? And those little PP penguins are too cute! Awesome way to get those cards done!
hugs, Sharon

pinky said...

Oh my goodness, how many have you made now? These are just the cutest and love how you printed the card.
Pinky

Donna said...

Your Christmas cards are amazing Jo and so clever to print directly onto your card stock..such beautiful designs :) Donna x

Wishcraft said...

They're all lovely! Such cute images and love the papers - they look great printed onto the cards :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

Awww these are all so boootiful.. love those stamps and papers are gorgeous.... Lucky you have completed your Christmas cards :) xx

Doreen said...

Wow these are fabulous what a great idea. They might be quick and easy but they don't look it.xxx

Berry said...

These are so fab Jo you have been so so busy lately I am put to shame lol! The images are so cute here and each one just a wee buit different, love them! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jeannie said...

Oh these are just adorable!! You are well on your way to being done early with your cards this year!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

coldwaters2 said...

What a fabulous selection of cards Jo, I love the designs and image this is some great inspiration so thank you for that, I have finally got the Christmas card bug and have started to make a few, it took awhile but I should be able to get some done lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...