Tuesday 9 November 2010

Christmas Pud & Tutorial Tip......

I'd thought I'd show you some more pics of my little Christmas Put Gift tags, as I had a few comments after some of you seen them on my work desk on Wednesday.  I'm going to be making more of these to go on my Christmas Presents, this Christmas pud is pre-coloured to save time and was a freebie from Pink Gem.... I tink there is a different freebie know, but these tags are so easy but effective!


I have made a circle and a scalloped circle with my spellbinders...


Layered my Christmas Pud with some 3D foam pads...

Stamped a small sentiment.....


Added some glitter and a few gems and a red sparkly pom pom


Hope you like it!

Also it's another tutorial Tuesday with me Jo..... over at Digital Delights, well it's more of a little tip today as I'm having one of my Dystonia attacks again and not up to much I hope you can all forgive me this week..... Today I'm looking at another basic tip for GIMP, free digital software, really nice and easy but a useful tool!

Changing Outline Colours

So pop on over to tutorials for this easy tip!
Hugs Jo xxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are brilliant Jo, love, love, love them

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh these are just fab hun!
hugs shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, thought I would pop over to see what you were up to. WOW your cards are brilliant. My Bloggy is playing up and won't let me follow you just now but will try again in a bit. Love Hazelxoxo

Anonymous said...

These are fab Jo!! You've reaaly inspired me to make my own tags this year. Sorry you're not feeling too well at the moment; I really don't know how you cope with it. xxxx

Berry said...

Love these tags Jo, great use of the pink gem image, brll idea! Hugs Renekah xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! I like these lots. They are Gorgeous. Soooo cute.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

Nice tag, love the 3D look. Will have a look at the GIMP tutorial, as I'm hopeless with it. ... but finally I managed the watermark.. well actually my son did :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...