Thursday 4 November 2010

Meet Daisy and Christmas Gifts......

Second post today and it's Thursday challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and our challenge this week has been chosen by Rebekah and it is to make a GIFT.... The DT ladies have made some wonderful gifts this week please pay them a visit too!

So today I have used one of Crafty Sentiments digital papers from the Christmas papers and a cute winter stamp called Daisy......


Think I may make some more for my little Christmas gifts...


Daisy is soooo cute and the little cat is adorable... I've just lightly coloured with my waterpens.






This week we are kindly sponsored by.....
The prize is a sheet of Digis!


Looking forward to seeing your entries this week!
Love Jo xxx

9 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

What a sweet pillow box and tag! Love this Jo!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wishcraft said...

Your little box is so sweet :o) Love the cute image. Lisa x

Vicky said...

Such a sweet box and love the cute image too,
hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, soooo pretty! I love that image xxx

Jennifer said...

Ahh....so pretty. Fab design xx Jenny xx

Berry said...

Such a cute pillow box jo and I love how you have coloured Daisy! Hugs Rebekah xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Daisy looks so sweet on your beautiful pillow box. xx

Heather said...

Love the pillow box, I always think they look so sweet (but I'm always so desperate to see what's inside!)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little pillow!! I adore the image of Daisy!! Great work!

Mel
http://meldewdesigns.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...