Friday 19 November 2010

Another Christmas Card....

Just thought I'd share a quick card with you today to add to my Christmas collection..... The digi is from Pink Petticoat and some freebie papers that I printed off ages ago think they are shabby princess will have to check, so here it is and sorry the die cut flower again ;)


I've layers my papers, distressed the edges and added some stickles, a scrap of ribbon


I've used one of my nesties, like the punched out circles.......


And the flower....

 Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww he is soooooooo sweet, love the DP & that flowers looks great!
hugs shell xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fab card.
luv
Debby

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Jo I just love all the cards you have been making, such an assortment and such pleasure to the eye.
Sorry I haven't been over to see you - but I am still alive, just. I have had the girls today so must catch up with paperwork tomorrow, and I am determined to still keep the creating and making going.
Thanks for all your support - it's lovely to have blogging friends like you.
Take care.
Luv {brenda} xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...