Tuesday 2 November 2010

Not a Christmas Card but a Digital Zoo!

Tuesday already...... Another quick post from me, yay a few days on the trot been crafting like a little bee..... but really need to make my DT creations for this week (slap me please) too busy playing and making a mess ooops!

So here we go I've bee playing digitally again.... It's one of my friends sons 1st birthday and I've been playing with Nitwits again as he loves  zoo animals!


I loved playing with this kit, but wow so many choices and ideas,  actually ended up playing with the images in a digital program to make my mind up on the layout..... wow spend far too much time playing!


I love these images so bright and fun!


Ans here's the inside, plain and simple with a hint of strip


Love Jo xxx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Hi Jo
This is adorable,I have to agree with you these kits from nitwits are pretty addictive.xxx

Berry said...

OMG Jo how much do I love this?!!! So super cute I just love Nitwits too but always find myself using the paper packs and not the extra bits but you have done the most amazing job here I am inspired lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

Angela Toucan said...

that is a wowzer card Jo!

pinky said...

jo its so gorgeous and doesn't look like a digital creation at all!! Gorgeous bright colours and I love Nitwits papers.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS Jo!! You are so skilled at making these digi cards! Love the NitWit collections and must play with the ones I've got a bit more. xx

Donna said...

wow this is brilliant Jo...love how you used the elements from the kits...I have purchased several from Nitwits but only ever seem to use the papers..you have done a lovely job and Henry will love this card :) Donna x

Unknown said...

This is stunning Jo, so bright and colourful, love it. I'm always at a loss what to do for a boy card xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...