Monday 8 November 2010

Dressed Up Maggie...

What a wet morning..... I had a little play yesterday with a couple of my goodies and tried to sort them all out to decided where to store it all, so here a card I made for My Mum it's her birthday this week and have a few cards to make for her from the family.


This cute little stamp I've had a while and haven't had chance to ink up, 
it's from Sugar Nellie called Dressing Up Maggie and it's on sale at £2.25, bargain!


I have coloured with my waterpens, a hint of glitter and some pearl gems..


I so love this new flower die and large circular scalloped background from Creatables,
 I've added a button and a little gem to the centre of my flower


This is one of the new sentiments stamps that will be released on the 12th from LOTV


A bit pink but cute I think....


I love this new MS border punch too!

Hope you are all nice and dry on this wet and windy Monday
Love Jo xxx

14 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Jo....love that MS border...great colouring of that lovely image...here the sun is shining (although a bit watery)...enjoy your Monday
xxx Margreet

Cleah said...

This is a fab card Jo! It's been a while I haven't been posting but I just had to comment on your card because I sooo love it. I'm sure your mum would feel the same way from a sweet daughter. ; )

Cleah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cleah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cleah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Perfectly pink hun, its gorgeous!
hugs shell xx

Sunshine Girl said...

This is a very late WOYWW comment from me! love your new craft room - its very neat and tidy! also glad you had a good time at the NEC on Saturday (I worked there on that day) - I thought I bought a lot but you got a great haul there! Have fun playing with it all and thanks for commenting on my blog last week.

Wishcraft said...

SO pretty :o) Love the creatables dies, they look fab. Love all the pink too! Lisa x

pinky said...

A bit pink, lol, didn't I tell you you can never have enough pink girl!! This is just gorgeous, I have that image too so must get her out soon. I am loving that new sentiment from LOTV, another thing for my wish list :(,.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a real girly card! I love it and I'm sure your mum will too. xx

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful card Jo, and I just love this image hun and great colour too!, cannot wait to Friday to spend some pennies over at LOTV, loving the sentiment :o)
hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

So cute, I love the pink and that MS border punch is gorgeous. I've never seen it before too xx

Berry said...

Stunning work Jo love those colours and fab easel card! Hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...