Tuesday 23 November 2010

Digi Heat Embossing Tutorial


Happy Tuesday all, it’s tutorial Tuesday with meover at Digitail Delights.....

Well I’ve had a mad idea this week…not sure if it will work but gonna give it a go!  My tutorial for today came to mind when I was sorting out my tool draw…. I came across my embossing pen that I bought way back and never used, so I thought about whether you can print off a digi and emboss the image?

So today’s tutorial is…..

Digi Heat Embossing

Heat Embossing is very useful when colouring projects as the raised lines help to give a clean definition and you don’t have to worry about being too neat and going out of the lines….. Heat embossing gives a shiny raised image which adds a lovely finishing touch to any projects and can give digi images a hand stamped finished. 
Love Jo xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...