Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tutorial Tuesday - Diamond Halloween Card

Hey all, a it back to norm today.... and it's Tutorial Tuesday from me over at Digital Delights!  Been thinking of various things to share with you and I’ve decided to share with you today:


Diamond Shape Card

I love shaped cards and there are three main diamond shape cards, so I will show you one of them today…. this is my finished funky Halloween diamond card, please pop over to Digital Delights Tutorials for step by step picture guide to create  this fun shaped card!








 Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

Gem said...

fab card Jo, love the different shape you've used x

Unknown said...

fab card, i love the image, and the card shape is brill aswell,


Jenny

coldwaters2 said...

Wow beautiful card shape and image Jo, must pop over and have a peek at the tutorial.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...