Monday 13 September 2010

Cupcake Cards & Crafts

As you know I have been asked by Mandy over at Cupcake Cards & Crafts to join her Design Team and play with her papers from time to time... Yay! 


Well I had my first chance to play with these papers on the weekend, but I won't say they are my best creations as I haven't been on top form again over the last few days hence behind on my DT work :(



So here are a couple of boxes I made with them for a few birthday gifts to go in, next month is a busy birthday month including my 30th......






Cupcake crafts have some real fab digi paper collections, pop by the shop and have a look there are so many colour and pattern choices that you can co-ordinate.....  I hope you will love the new papers as much as I do... Here's the link to Cupcake Card & Crafts Shop and our blog...... please have a note around me2 teamies blogs too.......

MYRIAM and SALLY  

Please pop by their blogs and leave some love!



Love Jo xxx

7 comments:

cheryl said...

well they look brilliant to me hun really love those papers,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You are so lucky to work with such beautiful papers!! Fabulous projects!! Blessings and Hugs!

mrsk06 said...

Hey Jo these are totally fabby!! You've done the papers great justice! hugz xx

pinky said...

Stunning work as always Jo, those papers are so gorgeous.
Pinky

mimibricole said...

those bow are really sweet Jo!
you did a great job!

hugs

Mandy said...

Hi Jo

Thanks for your hard work the last couple of weeks, hope you are feeling better :O)

Love the projects you made, the butterfly is stunning ... is it a martha stewart? I have one of her butterfly punches but mine is super small!

Thanks for making boxes too which is always a lovely change from cards :)

Mandy

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow jo these are wonderful what a superb project I love those papers great work hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...