Thursday 30 September 2010

Delightful Challenges - Purple, Black & Green


It's Thursday again..... so sorry for lack of posts lately I've been so ill this week off work with a nice chest infection, winter is on the way and my health suffers! 

But it is time again for another challenge over at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES

And this week's challenge is.......
PURPLE,BLACK,GREEN 

I hope you will join us this week and look forward to seeing all your creations,we had a fantastic entries from you for last week's challenge your creations were all fabulous!

So here's my creation I made in advance (thank god) I have used Lilibell Witch and Best Witches Sentiment......  




I've coloured with my promarkers, card, glitter glue, ribbons are all from my stash!
You can get all of these from DIGITAL DELIGHTS

Love Jo xxx

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
your card is gorgeous and i hope you are feeling better soon,take care.
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wishcraft said...

So cute, love the image and sparkle :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

ha ha Jo... just saw your comment on my card.. that was funny he he and tnks... was going to come round after I done my post but you out-run me :))) I looove your photo by the way, you look beautiful and your card is so cute, love that darling witch, she's TDF. Hope you will be feeling better soon dear. Big hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little witch! I love the sentiment too. Hope you're feelong better soon Jo. x

Marlene said...

Gorgeous little lilybelle!

Sharon Caudle said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, Jo! Hope you're back to 100% soon! Your card is adorable! She's so cute and your coloring is beautiful!
hugs, Sharon

Lisa said...

I am lovin' at the halloween cards, great job!!

Brenda Brown said...

Great image Jo and love how you have used the colour combo.
Hope you are better soon and take your daily vitamins if you can, they seem to work wonders for me. B xxx

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Jo, this is just too cute! what a great halloween card!

Unknown said...

fantastic, yummy card making me feel all holloween-y (i love holloween, my fave time of year) i love the best witches senitment, very cute, the hologram paper under the purple glitter card is georgeous,

Jenny :)

Wendy Hall said...

Adorable Jo:) Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...