Thursday 23 September 2010

New Delightful Challenge - Make It Sparkle!!!!

Happy Thursday all...... It's challenge time over at  Delightful Challenge againtoday, yay!

This week’s challenge is:

“Make It Sparkle

I have gone a bit mad here with the sparkle..... ooops all silver and purple bling! and it's a Halloween card!

So here’s my card for this weeks challenge, I have used the new September release Wizard Toby, and coloured using my Derwent water pencils and the ribbon & card & bling are all from my stash, it is mad how much I actually have collected over the years and now I am trying my best to use it all before making new purchases......

Here a little look to prepare you for the sparkle, hehe....


and the full card


and a close up of cute Wizard Toby


Please join in our challenges over at Delightful Challenges too!



 Love Jo xxx

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jo,lots of sparkle,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

pinky said...

Oh its gorgeous Jo, perfectly captures that spooky feel.
Pinky

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooooo.....I LOVE this card!!!! All the sparkle is so fabulous and that image is so danged cute!!! Your details are amazing! Love, love, love it!!!!
hugs, Sharon

Lisa said...

wow Jo when we say sparkle you go all out, I love it!!! it is the sparklest card of them all

Marlene said...

Love your sparklin' Toby!

Anita said...

The sparkle and colors are fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...