Wednesday 1 September 2010

Cupcake Cards & Crafts

I've been asked my Mandy over at Cupcake Cards & Crafts to join her Design Team and play with her papers... Yay! 
So every couple of weeks stating on the 12th September......you will see some wonderful papers on my blog and a little bit of my creativity..... I hope you will love the new papers as much as I do... Here's the link to Cupcake Card & Crafts Shop and our blog...... So I would like to introduce you to me 2 new team mates.......


MYRIAM and SALLY  

Please pop by their blogs and leave some love!


Love Jo xxx

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Congratulations Jo, looking forward to seeing those creations and the papers you use.
Luv B xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jo I am so thrilled for you congratulations

Hugs
Lorraine x

mimibricole said...

Hi Jo!

congratulations... I'm really happy to be your "team mate" in this DT!

have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...