Thursday 9 September 2010

Meljen's Thursday Releases.....

Good Morning,  Sorry I haven’t posted the last couple of days, but making up for it today with a few posts to share with you today…. Firstly it’s Meljen’s New Thursday Releases today…. here’s a little creation from me using School Time Bunny.....


and the full view


I've coloured with my promarkers and used 
some embellishments & papers from my stash

Please pop on over to Whimsy Stamps
to see Meljen’s Designs and fab new releases.


 Love Jo xxx

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi again Jo, well this image I think is going to be so popular, lol, I chose this one and have seen it a few times on other DT blogs but I must say that each and every card I have seen including this one is just absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...