Thursday 9 September 2010

Delightful Challenges & Digi Day

Another post of today...... as some of you are aware I am a Tutorial Artist for Digital Delights, every other Tuesday.  Well Wendy has asked me to be part of the Delightful Challenge Team, yay!

This week’s challenge is:

“Ribbons, Ribbons and more Ribbons
or
Colour Inspiration”

I have created a different card today; I have incorporated the colour inspiration of browns, yellows, oranges and greens – colours of autumn and I love the autumn months (as long as it’s day)!

So here’s my card using Sunflower Background and Sending Smiles Sentiment


and a flat view


I have layered the sunflower heads and embellished with ribbons, flowers and 
I love this little butterfly punch that I've had in my stash for years....
Coloured with Promarkers.


Here's the colour combo.

Please join in our challenges over at Delightful Challenges too!


SNR Digi Day!

Plus Lisa is holding a digi day over at SNR hope you can join us and join in the fun..... In honour of today I have created another little card using Mr Straw....



and here my full card, I'm into my autumn colour already..... I have used my promarkers and printed papers from my stash and added some ribbon and flowers too!



Come on over to SNR and join in the fun today!



 Love Jo xxx

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Both your cards are gorgeous, Jo!

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Jo
Love your colour combos on both cards. The layering of the sunflower heads really adds extra dimension on the image and Mr Straw is so cute.
Luv B xxx

Lisa Foster said...

These are gorgeous Jo!!! Fabulous Job! Love them!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful cards, Jo! So happy to have you on the team! Your sunflower background is gorgeous and I love how you layered it!! The design is fabulous! And Mr Straw is so stinkin' adorable! Awesome cards!
hugs, Sharon

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
Both cards are gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa said...

Hi Jo
adorable cards, love them, so glad you are part of the DC team!!!

Wendy Hall said...

Both are fantastic cards Jo. I featured your sunflower one in this weeks newsletter:)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo wow, two wonderful cards they are both beautifully designed the images and colours are gorgeous I just can't help keep returning to look and look and look at that first one...it is excellent.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...