Thursday 30 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge #37 - Use a border punch

Today begins another new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. 
Our challenge this week has been chosen by Claudine and this week we are to use a 
border punch on your card or creation. 

Here's my little creation I have used the Christmas Papers and a border punch, in which I have threaded some green ribbon added some red and green gems and of course some silver Christmas snow flakes.......



This week we are kindly sponsored by.....

Whoopsi Daisy
The prize is a sheet of Digis!

Looking forward to seeing your creations
Love Jo xxx

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jo
A gorgeous box,love the papers and how you have used the border punch,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Angela Toucan said...

cute box.

hope you get better soon Jo

Tammylee said...

Great box! Nice use of punch!

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, love your Christmas crafty project, very nice, and the way you done your border is lovely xxx

Axa said...

adorable box Jo! Love the extra bling you added. :)

Heather said...

Gorgeous box, the papers look great. I love the border punch, when I first saw it I thought it said Ho Ho Ho, I'm obviously really feeling the Christmas theme!

Claudine Poch said...

Great idea! Clever use of your border punch.

Berry said...

This is such a fab box Jo I just love the way your ribbon snd bling help to spell out the ho ho ho, ingenious! Hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...