Thursday 16 September 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge #35

Second Post today..... it's challenge day over at Crafty Sentiments 
This weeks challenge is a colour combo

Blue, Grey & Yellow

Here's my creation for this week, another diamond shaped card using Toby in basket, this is one of my favourite digis..... 

 I have coloured with my promarkers 
added a little butterfly embellishment and papers from my stash




So come on over to Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and show us your creations using a digi on your project.



 Love Jo xxx

7 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

that is so very pretty. I'm loving that shape

Berry said...

I love this fold Jo, great job and such a cutee! Hugs Rebekah x

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Jo! Really neat fold to the card and that little bunny is just too precious!
hugs, Sharon

Brenda Brown said...

Great digi, I've used that one before, love the colours and the shaped card.
Great job Jo.
B xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Lovin' the shape here Jo and Toby looks so cute, the colours are so delicate, great inspiration xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, love the shape... never tried this one before, looks great and your colouring is beautiful. Hugs Dora xxx

Heather said...

Amazing card, I love the shape of that card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...