Sunday 19 September 2010

OSAAT Sunday Challenge

At last I can post........ been trying on and off all day and been getting the busy circle......so sorry it's late but here we go it's OSSAT "BIRTHDAY" Challenge today and it's for Operation Write Home too!

Well here's my card, this one is a clean and simple with shades of blue, I have used this cute image created by Hope Jacare it's so sweet and I cant wait to use it again!


and here's a close up of the flower head...

and another showing the layer on the flower head and the flower head cut out in the corner


Come on over to OSAAT and join in with us this week!

Love Jo xxx

18 comments:

Claire Phillips said...

I love you card Jo - very elegant and I think the simplicity is perfect! Cheers Claire x

Josephine said...

That's just gorgeous, Jo. I love the image, and you've coloured it to perfection!

Unknown said...

Jo, I came by earlier & could not see your card, so knew something was awry. beautiful card, simple but classy.

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Jo. I like how you used image, it's look fantastic. Hugs, Nataliya.

Agnieszka M said...

Beautiful Card Jo. I love these image.
Hugs
Agnieszka

Margreet said...

this card is so stylish Jo.......beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Gem said...

a beautiful card Jo, love the simple style, very classic looking :) x

Berry said...

This is so lovely Jo, I adore the simplicity of this! Hugs Rebekah xx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Jo, gorgeous image and colour.
Hugs Emma x

pinky said...

Wow this is stunning Jo!!
Pinky

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, this is beautiful and so elegant.... I really love clean and simple cards and this one is perfect, so fresh. Hugs xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, so elegant and love the soft colour :o) Lisa x

Laney said...

Very elegant card Jo just stunning a fabulous image too
hugs
laney

Marjo said...

Hi Jo,

Gorgeous card, wonderful for this challenge, inspiring DT creation.

Hugs, Marjo

Amanda said...

A beautiful image and a great DT card for OSAAT!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Choccy said...

Such a pretty card,Jo. Its simply beautiful.

Choccy xx

cheryl said...

oh this is so classy hun just love it hugs cheryl xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...