Friday 17 September 2010

Stamp Something - Digi

Happy Friday and it’s Stamp Something challenge today, This week's challenge is :

“ Something Digi“

And this week we have several sponsors....Please check it out over at Stamp Something. 

Here’s my creation for this week, I have used a cute new image from Sew Many Cards called Semmy the Snail, and this time I've not made a card.....

I was lucky enough to win some candy from Stampin Drangon's Blog hop, and had a wonderful stash from Beth.  So as it's autumn I have created an Autumn Chipboard Album which was in my candy....Just need some lovely photos to add to it now.





Looking forward to commenting on yours!

Love Jo xxx

9 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Thats a great little album Jo, love how you have put it together and fab colours.
B xxx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous album Jo ,,, absolutely gorgeous :-) the image is very cute and I love all the papers and details you used ,,, lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning, love that little snail, he's adorable xxx

Erin... said...

So gorgeous!!!! the colors and that ribbon!!! yum yum!!! and a little sweet image too! just wonderful!

Annika said...

Wow, it's an amazing project, a lot of work and love has gone into it and it certainly shows! I'm still intimidated by making an album...maybe one day!!
Hugs
Annika

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Jo this is gorgeous what a fabulous Album and I love that image a wonderful creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jo, love the colours & the way its put together, get photo hunting! lol

Carol Ann said...

Wow Jo this is stunning I just love it!
Carol Ann xx

Cheryl said...

I love this chipboard album. Very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...