Friday 10 September 2010

Stamp Something Spots & Stripes

Hey it's Friday........ and it's Stamp Something's Spots and Stripes challenge this week and our wonderful sponsor is Michelle's ScrapbookingHere's my card, using a couple of my older Magnolia Stamps, yes I'm still going through all my stash, it's amazing what you can find!



And here's the full view, I've gone purple mad I think!  I've used stripy paper, even though I managed to cover most of it, and a spotty ribbon and of course some flowers and a butterfly.....


Come and show us your sports & stripes this week!

Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the purples Jo, great colouring up on the image and love how you have put it together with the ribbon clasp.
Luv B xxx

Deb said...

such a pretty card, such a sweet image, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Jo :-) I need to get this Tilda out and hive her an inking !! soo cute and I love how you sat her on the books :-) The embellies are fab too :-)

it's lovely to be working with you on the team :)
luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

sorry ,,, give her and inking , lol :-)

Anonymous said...

I love this Jo - very clever the way you have sat her on the books. There's alot of purple about lately and it looks great on your card.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...