Sunday 26 September 2010

OSAAT Sunday Challenge

Happy Sunday all, well got 2 in the house with colds and chest infections and asthma's playing up..... so we are off out for Sunday Lunch, hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday!


This week at One Stitch at a Time the theme is ..............
"Anything Goes "


I've made 2 creations with week, first up is my Saturday Sneaky peek card using Beary Dust, Angel Bear, soooo cute, I kept this one plain and simple to focus on this cute little bear!
Here's the sneaky peak from yesterday.....
And here's my full little card....


and my card today is Xmas Lights Scruffles, by Lexi Creations, I had a go at colouring with my water pencils haven't had them out in ages....





I haven't entered any challenges in a long time.....so I'm going to today and here's this list of challenges.....


AI Factory - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Anything Goes - Cute

You can buy the cute images I have used to day at the store 
and the prize this week  is a $15 voucher from the Crop Stop





Can't wait to see yours and leave some love on your blogs....

Love Jo xxx


19 comments:

Gem said...

beautiful creations Jo!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love then both hun, but the first one is my favourite, just love all the sparkle & that image is super cute
hugs shell xx

Josephine said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love all the sparkle, and the extra details you've added.

Love crafts forever said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards. You may enter here

http://stampitcrazy.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Nat

Margreet said...

2 stunning cards Jo
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Both gorgeous cards Jo. Hope everyone is feeling better soon xx

Unknown said...

Jo, I love both of these, & its hard to pick a fav, but think I like the sheer simplicity of the 1st one, its just stuinning IMO.

Liz said...

Hi hun fab work and thanks for doing extra bug hugs

xx

Laney said...

fabulous jo Love them both
hugs
laney

Vicky said...

Beautiful creations Jo!, love them both. Hope all feel better soon :o)
Hugs Vicky xx

Madison said...

I love it maddie

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous, love your glitters... just the perfect touch xxx

Jayne said...

Very cute cards Jo, love all the glitter. Great job.

racinggrandma61 said...

Great job. Love your project. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

Laralee DT

Choccy said...

Oh Jo !! They are both utterley gorgeous. Love everything about them both !!

Choccy xx

Lexi said...

Gorgeous cards hunni :D Fab detail!

hugs Lexi xxx

Brenda Brown said...

I just love your cards Jo, the first one is so beautifully crisp and elegant and the second one is such fun. Great job with both of them. Hope the family are feeling better.
Luv B xxx

Anonymous said...

i love your glimmery details in your card! very cute. thanks for playing this week at AIF
-Tammy DT Lead

Amanda said...

Lovely card - love the sparkle!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...