Friday 1 October 2010

Friday Freebie & News

Well I am not going to say "Happy" Friday, it's just Friday, still got my flu bug and chest infection, and this welsh weather is really not helping! 

To top it all off my Dystonia is playing up with this nasty weather so I've made the hard decision to step down from my DT posts at Whimsy, Stamp Something and 2 Sisters Challenge Blog,  I'm not making anything good and I am falling behind, no energy or time with work too, I think it's best to give some other talented crafter's a chance to shine and showcase some wonderful work! I will really miss being part of these teams :(

Poor Ryder Cup golfers I live just a few mins away and god it is raining cats and dogs as they say..... 

Well here's something for you all this cute sentiment to go with last weeks freebie....


So pop on over to DIGITAL DELIGHTS

Love Jo xxx

5 comments:

pinky said...

Hi Jo, sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. Its a pity you have to step down from so many of your design teams but there comes a time when you have to put yourself first!! Hope with a bit of tlc that you recover quickly and get back to your old crafty self. Have a nice weekend and hopefully a dry one lol. Hugs
Pinky

Annika said...

You sound really down, girl!! I am so sorry you had to step down - have loved working with you. Hope you will feel better soon!
Hugs
Annika

sallysbitz2 said...

Hello love,
so sorry to hear your under the weather! it's bloody horrible when your head wants to do things but your body says no.
Sorry to hear you have had to give up on several posts, but, your health comes first xx

Keep your chin up girl xx

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Jo, hope you feel much better very soon. The weather today has certainly not helped. take care of yourself. Thinking of you.
Luv B xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jo I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering at the moment I am hoping that you will start feeling better soon. I am also sad to hear that you are stepping down from your DT positions but your health comes first. You take care.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...